Friday, March 30, 2012

A Happy Home is an Earlier Heaven



I hope you can see from this picture how much fun we had at our family reunion last week. No? Sadly this is the only picture I took. It's of Grandpa Paul with Cici on his lap watching everyone play in an indoor pool, bonding over water basketball. I think my favorite part of our reunion was watching people come together and get to know each other better. You would think that if you threw a bunch of weirdys with strong opinions together in a house for a few days, you would just end up with a big mess. But instead, we (the aforementioned weirdys) had a great time. We laughed, we talked, we played, we ate, we sang...pretty much the only thing we didn't do is sleep.

I really believe that a happy home gives us a glimpse of what we'll be doing in the next life. I will tell you now that heaven is going to be a very alliterative place, filled with family, fun, food (all vegetarian of course) and folk dancing. Lots and lots of folk dancing. Love you, family!

1 comments:

Charity Z said...

I'm going to share all my photos with the family via Picasa and I think I can set it so everyone else can share their photos in the same album. Look for it this weekend!

Post a Comment