Monday, March 7, 2011

To Sleep, Perchance to Dream


Ay, there's the rub. Felicity's been going through a growth spurt (or teething? Or messing with Mom) and has been up every two or three hours for the past week. Back into survival mode for me! The weird thing is, a lot of times when I don't get enough sleep I start having dreams about...homework. The other night (in my dream) Austin and I both had papers due--I checked his and it wasn't long enough and wasn't very well organized. Mine involved a three-part thesis followed by a sequential explanation, etc. I didn't actually have time to finish my paper, because Felicity woke up. Drat! It would have been an A paper for sure!

I think my sleep deprived brain dreams up homework for me because it thinks I'm back in college when I never got any sleep. That's my theory anyway. Maybe I should write a paper on that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment