Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Thousand Strange Places



Life is returning to normal...I'm decorating for the holidays, touring schools for Sammy for next year, and I just got back from my first official midwife's appointment. During which the police showed up at my house. You know. Just normal life.

However, I would be remiss if I didn't post pictures on the blog about a time when life was not so normal...a time when we sailed the wine-dark sea and walked the alleys of the East...a time when we viewed a thousand strange faces and a thousand strange places, and through it all clung to our quest for bold adventure:

Fish pedicures
 
 
and a firm knowledge of who we were and where we came from:
 
 
Formal night after a couple weeks at sea
 
 
So now, without further ado, I give you: Italy, Egypt, Israel, Turkey, Greece, and Crete!
 
Italy
 
Yes, that's me.
 
 
Egypt
 

 
 
 
 
Israel
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Turkey
 
 



And back on our ship...
 

Austin gets bored and starts making these small towel animals...
 
Greece
 
 
 
Crete
 
 
 
 
And back home...
 
 
where Sammy calls me "Nana" for a week and Cici won't let me out of her sight...the girls have commandeered our empty suitcase and go on frequent trips. I don't plan on going anywhere for a while. These epic trips sure take it out of you.



1 comments:

Write for the generations! said...

awesome awesome memories
thanks for sharing
love you

Post a Comment