Monday, October 20, 2014

New House Renovating

 
The new renovation project has been occupying a lot of my thoughts recently, so I'm going to post more pictures. Now if I was going to do flip houses as a thing I wouldn't do any of the work myself, because with Austin gone most of the time and three little girls I didn't have as much time to help out as I thought. I had to put the girls down for naps at my mom's a lot then run down to the new house, paint and stain my little heart out, then run back about the time they woke up. I missed a lot of afternoon naps, which as a pregnant woman made me grouchy because I like/need naps. On the plus side, I did get a lot of sunshine and fresh air and alone time.
 
 
Covering up the blue on the wood siding.

Dad putting in new deck.
 
New garage door

Master bath
 
Fireplace with old rock off and drywall on top half
 

Rock going on
 
Trying to find the perfect beige to paint the whole house

 Kitchen a little more put together and opened up

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking great so far! The fireplace will be interesting when it's finished... I guess the perfect beige for the whole house is going to be difficult because when the sun comes through at different angles, different rooms will appear brighter or darker colours. Maybe you actually need two or more shades to get it perfect.

Richmond Gordon @ CertaPro Painters

Post a Comment